Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snowflake Trio

This is for Sketch Challenge 155 on SCS. I cuttlebugged the white card base with the snowflake emboss folder...and I gotta say, I love the texture it gives to any card! I went with simple for this one.
Snow Flake 3I stamped the front flakes with silver encore ink and the back flakes with craft white ink. The paper is from SU!'s holiday designer pack from last year. Can't believe I'm saying it, but I still have most of the pack!! I know I kinda border on the "hoarder" side when it comes to SU!'s paper--I just HAVE to HAVE it and then it sits there cause I have too much other stuff that it gets overwhelming to pick something!

SadAnyways, don't look at the bulging paper at the bottom--I had to peel it off not once, but twice and even after adding more tape, I must've missed a spot

4 comments:

Tracey said...

love this card Kristine the embossed paper looks pretty cool!

The new look for your blog looks fab aswell sorry I cant help you on how to get your right hand column back.

Merry Christmas

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wowwwww! Love the new look of the blog, love the Snowman cursor, too!! That card is gorgeou, Kristine! I would have never noticed the little bulge if you had not said something. Those papers are very pretty, so . . . I don't blame you one bit for hoarding them. Have a Merry Christmas!! :) Kelly

Juliann said...

Very pretty card! Your blog looks great too...changes everytime I visit the past few days! I love change too!

Diane said...

Awesome card!!