Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Joined the Sisterhood!!

Sisterhood 4 of the Blogging Stampers:

I joined the Sisterhood of the blogging Stampers! If you're wondering what this is all about, there's a blog set up just for this {see here}. It explains what it is, and how it got started and it also lists all the groups so far and opens it up for you to sign up for a group! It's basically a support group for stampers who blog and wish they had someone to leave them comments and to make connections with. They just ask for each of us to make at least one new post on our own blogs per week if possible to keep it fresh and new for our new "Blog Sistas" :)

We also were asked to jot a little something about ourselves for our sisters to get to know us better, so here goes...

ABOUT ME: I am 35, a wife of 11 years, and have 2 daughters (as you can see in my banner.) We live in the Pacific NW. I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 3 years, as of 2 years ago I've only been a hobby stamper. My favorite stamps include Hedge Hogs and just about anything of Whipper Snapper! I've been blogging for just over a year and have met some wonderful stamper friends out there. Hope to get better acquainted with YOU as well.

14 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kristine, great to meet you sister! your blog is fantastic, what beautiful cards you make, I agree this is a great way to find blogs you might otherwise not have come across. We have lots to gain!
Look forward to popping back again soon!
Debx

Seleise said...

I agree - your blog is great and your cards are wonderful!! Happy to be an SBS4 sister with you!

Linda said...

Hi Kristine;

Welcome to the sisterhood. Your cards are beautiful. I will have to post a couple more of mine soon. Merry Christmas.

~KRISTY~ said...

WOOHOOO KRISTINE!SISTA!IM SURE I WILL BE POPPING IN THE SAME AMOUNT AS BEFORE LOOKING AT ALL YOUR GORGEOUS THINGS!

Jane said...

Hi, I'm in the SBS4 group with you. This is the first time visiting your blog...you have some wonderful stuff! Love the card below with the boy in the raincoat. I'll have to come back and look more over the weekend.

Jane

Ying Pang, said...

Hi Kristine,
it's Ying here from Malaysia.Great to meet you in SBS4, hope to know you better and see and share the art works

Marcia said...

Hi Kristine ... nice to meet you. Marcia in Australia here and one of your blogging sisters.

The scene on your banner is my life long wish. We moved from the country a couple of years ago into Perth Western Australia and I so miss country living.

Talk soon
Marcia

~Jules~ said...

Hi
I am in group 4 with you on SBS, look forward to seeing more of your creations soon,
great ideas!
Jules

Yanitza Ramos said...

Hi fellow sistah! It's so nice to meet you! I really enjoyed visiting your blog... your cards are absolutely gorgeous.

Tammy said...

WOW, awesome cards and projects! Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Your SBS4 "Sister",
Tammy

Diana said...

Hi Sista!

I love your designs!! absolutly awesome!!

Diana

Marjorie said...

Hey sista :D I'm loving your mice cards, they are just too CUTE!! Glad to be in the SBS4 group with you!

Chris (catt871) said...

Hi fellow SBS 4 sister!!! Your blog is great...I love your cards!! I too am addicted to House Mouse stamps!!!! See you around lots I hope!
Chris

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi, I'm one of your sisters too. Love your blog, this is going to be fun!