Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas RAK's

Awww...this first card came from my blogging friend, Trina McKercher from Canada. She's is so sweet and she knows I just Heart Beat the hedgies!! Thanks so much Trina--you really made my day today!!
And this second one also came today, and is from Allison Fillo, also from Canada! Fluffles is just too cute!! Also one of my faves. Really put a smile on my face and lifted my spirits today. Thanks so much ladies!!

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!!

Tree

3 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

love the hedgies they are sooooo adorable! both your cards look fantastic.

Trina said...

Awwwww, I am so glad that you actually got your card before Christmas!! I thought that I was way too late when I sent it. I'm glad that you liked it! Hope you had a G-R-E-A-T Christmas!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Love all the hedgehog cards, you did a great job with them.
Bela