Thursday, December 06, 2007

Busy Little Mice

Aren't these mice cute? This is another borrowed stamp. I seem to have a hard time with these large images though as far as layering them etc. This is actually on a large size card, 6.25"x 4.5".

The main image is watercolored with Cool Caribbean, Celery; Creamy Caramel; Really Rust; Close to Cocoa; Grey; Pretty in Pink; So Saffron; Blush Blossom.

The background layer is cuttlebugged with the snowflakes folder, which on a regular-sized card would not have shown. The black flower is SU!'s scallop punch, and the saying on it is from the set, "Riveting" (a hostess set.) Thanks for looking, and THANKS KAY for letting me borrow these cute little guys :)

14 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG, this is the cutest stamp!!!! I love the way you've colored this.

Kylie said...

WOW! this is absolutely gorgeous! just thought I would pop by and say hi, I am one of your new SBS4 sisters and will be back here often to check out your amazing work, cheers

Ila said...

I love this card!! What a great stamp. I have a hard time mounting large image stamps too..but you did a great job here...Gorgeous!!

Kelly said...

Aww, so cute I just love that image and you colored it so perfectly!!

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG THAT STAMP IS SOOOOO ADORABLE AND YOUR COLOURING IS AWESOME..WOW!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I just adore HM stamps. They are one of my favorite. You should join Jlazarski or Goldenbaby's swaps for next year. You did an awesome job with this. I love the riveting circle, too. That is definitely one of my fave word sets. Kelly :)

Tracey said...

this card is so cute and I have had a look at some of your other cards and they are all just gorgeous thanks for the inspiration. Im another SBS4 and I look forward to seeing more of your creations

Carmen said...

Great card, love the House Mouse-Stamps as well!

Juliann said...

awww soooo cute!!!

Deb said...

Such a fabulous card, I love this stamp, it is so cute, just love gingerbread men for Christmas time!

Donelda said...

Hi!! I am a SBS4 sister!! And I love House Mouse stamps!! This is soooo cute!! can't wait to see more of your work

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is such a cute card! You did a beautiful job. I love the bigger palette of the "A6" sized cards and that's the size I make anymore.

All Pink girl said...

Arrr this is so cute it did make me giggle ,great card ,Dawnx

Diane said...

Those house mouse are soooo cute Kristine,fab job!