Monday, December 24, 2007

Beaded Ornaments #3

Here are the 2 ornaments that I made today for my mom and mother-in-law--yup, on Christmas Eve day. I should've gotten these done weeks ago, but have been terribly busy and then this week I'm sick, but I just can't tell them on Christmas day that their gift is coming, so!!

(You can click the pics to see more detail)


I had my girls help string the beads and then I glued them on. They are actually put on with straight pins, but you have to dip the end of every pin into glue first so they don't come out! I will never wait til the day before to start this kind of project ever again! It's not fun having the flu & whipping 2 of these babies out. Pretty much took us all day. But, they are made with love, so I really shouldn't be complaining, huh?
Circle Of Hearts
I do realize that I need to take some photography courses one of these days, LoL!! Just can't seem to get a good shot so matter what--especially in the evening. They are much prettier IRL.

At least I don't have to worry about them seeing them b4 I give them cause neither of them have the internet. (although I sure WISH that they did!). Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Gayle said...

These are really beautiful!! I have a couple on my tree that mom and i made when I was younger. Are these kits or did you design them yourself?

~KRISTY~ said...

OHHH THEY LOOK AWESOME! LOVE THE PINK ONE!

Ally B said...

Wow!! These are so pretty!!! How do you find the time to do these!! They are just stunning!!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, these are AMAZING!!

Diane said...

Those are beyond Gorgeous! Must of been alot of work!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are both so beautiful. I love that turquoise one with the fun ribbon!!
hugs, Jami

Laura - Layers of Color said...

WOW, wow wow!!

Oh, you need to talk with Heather Wombacher about these. She has some from her grandmother I believe and she loves to makes gorgeous ornaments similar to these. Talk amoungst y'selves!