Friday, December 21, 2007

Anniversary Card for Hubby

I'm sure you've all seen Kelly Sampson's male/female cards by now; if not, then {click here}. Today is my 11th Anniversary and so I thought I'd try one of these cute cards. My first didn't turn out so well--used a circle cutter on the sides. SO, I found Kelly's template and printed that out...WHEW! You're a lifesaver Kelly! :) Here's a shot of the BACK SIDE of card.

Unfortunately, I have the flu! Last night I had a fever of 103! So, our plans to go out for dinner etc. are postponed :( My parents came and got the girls though and took them out to dinner with my brother's family and then they went to stay the night at grandma's and grandpa's house. I just had a nice surprise -but I'll have to tell ya about it later. Gotta run. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary, Kristine! Cute card - sorry you're not feeling well, that stinks!! get better soon & have a Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary, Kristine! Super job on your card!! So sorry to hear you are not well, take care of yourself. Merry Christmas to you!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon. Love the card. . .it's awesome!

Tracy.H said...

Too cute! I love the backside too! Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you get well for Christmas. :0)

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CARD KRISTINE,IT LOOKS FANTASTIC,WHAT A GREAT ANNIVERSARY CARD!A SHAME YOUR CELEBRATIONS WERE RUINED BY THE FLU,TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF & HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

well happy anniversary to you! no kids but the flu? that's no fun! and i bet your hubby was "in the mood" after getting a card like this! teehee!! i feel for you--i've got tonsillitis! so we need to get better! hey, does that little butterfly on the backside emulate something you have or want? hahahaha!! merry Christmas, my dear and FEEL BETTER!

Seleise said...

This card is hysterical!!! Great job! Happy Anniversary!

and, Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

OMG, how cute is that? Love it...especially the "tattoo" on the backside! Very clever.

Jane
SBS4

Marcia said...

Love the tattoo!!!! Great card, good to see you have kept your sense of humour even when sick.

Have a great Christmas and New Year and I will be in touch in 2008

Your SBS4 sister
Marcia

Suzanne said...

Great job on this card. I keep saying I'm going to make one and haven't yet.