Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tall Christmas

This card is a tall skinny, for sketch challenge #61. The closed dimensions are 6 1/4" tall x 3 1/2" wide. This card is a perfect fit for a regular letter-size envelope and is great for adding cash or gift certificate!

The set I used is a hostess set called "Sidekick Sayings"; this being my first card made with it. The paper is from Mat Stacks and goes well with Purely Pomegranate, and so I paired that with Old Olive from the tree and black (to anchor them down.) The circle sentiment is from the set "Riveting." Both sets and all punches are from SU!

Christmas Tree (Only 2 more days til hubby comes back! YEA)
P.S.
If you don't have SU!'s photo corner punch, I HIGHLY recommend it!! I just love the look it gives to my cards and it's sooo easy--no more of the measuring and trimming. :)

7 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

fabulous!!!!! I love it xx

Amy said...

I love this card too! This stamp is a great one I think. I made some and was going to send them out but sold them at a craft fair instead. I love this layout and will have to try it.

Diane said...

This card is lovely!! Yes that punch is on my wish list!! It does
add that perfect touch! TFS!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

this is cool, kristine! i love those colors together! i hope all is happy in your part of the world!

Michele said...

Wonderful card!!! Glad to hear the hubby is coming home!

Trina said...

Love my corner punch too!! Cute card, love the colors!!

Diane said...

How gorgeous! I'm checking out your xmas posts,wowwy!!! Love this card Kristine!