Sunday, November 25, 2007

Li'l Whipper Snapper!

Dontcha just love Whipper Snapper Designs?? I DO!! Their images are just so adorable. Well, this blue polka-dotted background is from my Mat Stacks and the dots are dry-embossed so they are raised up! :) The yellow flowers I got in a blog candy package and I finally am getting around to using them. Matching perfectly with his raincoat, don't ya think?

I added Crystal Effects to his hat and raincoat, but I didn't let the watercolor paper dry first, so my colors kinda smeared on his hat. Here's a close-up of his shiny coat--click on it to enlarge. Hope you have a great week!!

13 comments:

Diane said...

Aaahhhh he's just adorable!! Your
colouring is awesome and i love the polka dot bg and prima!!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is just the cutest!!!! how gorgeous!! xx

Juliann said...

Adorable! Love the raincoat!

~KRISTY~ said...

JUST ADORABLE & THE BLOOM IS DELICIOUS!

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Suzanne said...

So cute! Love the crystal effects.

Michele said...

What a cute idea to "wet" his raincoat! I love this card!

Nise said...

He's very adorable and I much prefer seeing a spring like card, as I dread shoveling s-n-o-w. Think I have some of that Crystal Effects. Thanks for showing me how cool it looks, especially if I'd actually use it on a card.

kathy said...

Very cute...I don't own any whipper snappers but maybe I need to check them out. Thanks for your kind words during my ordeal I really appreciated them

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute is that! I love it!

My Paper World said...

Soooo adorable!

All Pink girl said...

this card is so cute love it ,Dawnx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

OMG, your coloring on this is perfect! I love the CE you used on the rain coat and hat. It looks so real and "slippery." I think it is terrific. Great job! I will love coming back to your blog again and again! TFS!