Friday, November 16, 2007

Girlfriends

I bought a couple pads of Mat Stacks at Freddy's the other day. This one is called The Pocket Full of Posies and has glitter in the flowers. I just LOVE these Mat Stacks. So easy to use with cards. I'm having a problem with my Aqua Painter--guess it's a little worn out and the bristles are fanned out too much which puts ink where I don't want it. I have another set on order.

The inside edge has a piece of Pink Passion c.s. that shows through the front and goes nicely with the bashful blue scallop. This card measures 6 1/4" x 4 1/2". Thanks Trina for all the wonderful images you sent!! Love the Bellas! :)

Go Red Sox!Well, tomorrow is the big Jacoby Ellsbury Parade here. He's from our little town, and my girls are sooo excited! They have their baseballs ready for him to sign, and I do too ;) He did awesome in this world series and we're very proud of him. GO JACOBY!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love this card...it's so funky!!!
Your primas look great,your scalloped edges,ribbon,paper,wow what a great card!!!

Corie said...

This card is FANTASTIC, love it!!

Tina said...

Very nice card. I love the Bella image and the ribbons.

Trina said...

Your card is awesome!! I love my glitter stack and pocket full of posies too!! A matter a fact, I am hoarding them!! Beautiful cards, where are you finding the time??

Diane said...

Love your bella cards,they are so nice and bright and fun!!! Love all
the colors and dp,looks awesome!!