Monday, November 19, 2007

Cutest Li'l Dust Bunnies!

Who says dust bunnies are ugly? Certainly not THESE dust bunnies, Lol
Dusting
Decided to make a Surprise Pop-Up card {directions here} today. Using my Glitter Mat Stacks, this card front is incredibly SPARKLY!! (you can see better just how sparkly this is in the bottom photo--click it to enlarge.)
I stamped this Whipper Snapper Girl on watercolor paper with Black Stazon ink and colored with Classic inks and an Aqua Painter. The designer paper already had the glitter in it, so I used my Stardust Gellyroll pens to add some sparklies to the photo corners and Dazzling Diamonds to her wings. The inside saying is also by Whipper Snapper Designs :)








13 comments:

Trina said...

This card is adorable Kristine!!! I absolutely love all the sparkle and glitter!!

Kathy said...

This is soooooooooooo cute!!!!! Great coloring and I love all the sparkle on it.

Diane said...

What an adorable card!!! Love all the pastel colors and the glitter and your coloring is awesome!!

Tina said...

Very pretty, love the sparkle!

All Pink girl said...

Cute card i love it the papers and colours are gorgeous ,Dawnx

Flossie's Follies said...

this is adorable, love that image and all your glitter. That paper is wonderful.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous. Your cards are beautiful works of art. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments, you are kind. I would love to be at your standard!
Kim

Beth Norman said...

I so love this card. I love how you added all that sparkle, and that image--wow, it's coloured so great!

~KRISTY~ said...

HI KRISTINE,THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG,IVE JUST BEEN SNOOPING THROUGH YOURS & JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW AWESOME YOUR CARDS ARE!!!JUST STUNNING!I WILL BE BACK TO VISIT OFTEN.

My Paper World said...

Fantastic design! So cute!

sophia landry said...

I love this card!! i can't believe I have never seen this girl at Wipper Snapper designs. She is adorable, and this card is so bright and fun. Great job!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

what adorable cards, that stamp is so cute :) xx

~* Tracy *~ said...

I love all the sparkles, but even more I love those dust bunnies! Too cute! :)