Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chuuuu Chuuuu...

Couldn't resist making this with my cuttlebug dies (monkey) and, again, the glitter mat stacks (background). The puffs of smoke have glitter on them--hard to see that here. Yes, I was a little "brad-happy" today, lol. They go well with the whole circle theme and wheels on the train. I also made a "doughnut" in the bottom lefthand corner with my circle punches and the set "Riveting" (SU!)
I know there's instructions on SCS for this doughnut, but not sure where right now. You can click on the link in my column and type it in the "search" field.

Here's a picture of the inside of card:

8 comments:

All Pink girl said...

ARRR this is so cute love it ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

So cute! love the gorgeous paper and the sweet little monkey!

Donna said...

what a cute card! love the monkey!!

Melissa said...

Wow, what a super cute card!! So fun!

~Jules~ said...

I JUST think this card is absolutely adorable!
What a top job!

Diane said...

What a cute card,love everything about it!!!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is a gorgeous card!!!! :) x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This one is too cute as well! It's a nice break from the Christmas cards I've been working on. Good eyecandy!