Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas STAR

So, I saw this awesome Christmas Star over at Kristy Scraps and just HAD to try it out. You kinda need to use double-sided paper I think, so I grabbed what little I had left from last year's Christmas paper pack (SU!) and gave it a whirl!! :)

You can get directions for this HERE. Sorry this picture is not the best. I had to take it in the evening and just couldn't get a decent picture. If you click on it, you might get a better view (?)


The hardest part about making this star is cutting out the pattern with a craft knife. But the pattern itself is really simple and putting it together is amazingly simple--doesn't look it, does it?? It is--TRY IT!! :)

8 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

HI KRISTINE,I HAD SO MANY FAB COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHRISTMAS STAR,IM SO GLAD YOU MADE ONE!IT LOOKS AWESOME & THAT PAPER IS GORGEOUS!I GOT THE LINK OFF ONE AMAZING LADY BY THE NAME OF DAWN (SCRAPNNMO~LINK IN MY FAVES) SHE IS EXCELLENT & ALWAYS SHARES THE LINKS OF AMAZING THINGS SHE FINDS & CREATES.

~KRISTY~ said...

BACK AGAIN ..LOL..DAWN SHARED A CHRISTMAS BOW AS WELL MADE OF DOUBLE SIDED PAPER YOU SHOULD CHECK HER LINK OUT...SO NOW MAYBE IM THINKING I DIDNT GET THE STAR ONE OFF HER..LOL ANYWAY NO BIGGY!

Michele said...

This is really pretty! It looks quite intimidating though....I will have to check this out! Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog too!

Tina said...

So pretty!

My Paper World said...

Wow! it's really beautiful!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is WOW!!! Kristine, love it xx

~KRISTY~ said...

P.S I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MY FAVES LINKS!

All Pink girl said...

Wow this is amazing ,love it Dawnx