Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Traditional Meets Country

I tried combining traditional Christmas colors with the brown for the horse. I'm not sure the colors are quite right, or that the horse goes with the swirly design, so I'll keep trying. I just got this horse set, since my girls are sooo into them right now. I'll have to show you a picture soon of them in their new cowgirl boots--cute, cute! :) Anyway, here's my card for today. I like the idea of using the horse(s) for my Christmas card this year, so I need honest feedback....please?! :)

Stamps: Bareback; Paisley bg; and Baroque Motifs (all SU!)
Colors: Bashful Blue; Rose Red; Garden Green; Chocolate Chip; Whisper White

5 comments:

Nise said...

Love the horse. Really like the card, but maybe a bit less traditional on the colors - - how would burgundy and forest green look instead? Still Christmas-like, but more subtle. You're off to a really good start and only about 60 days until Santa lands...
Good luck!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

what a gorgeous card!!!! :) xx

Corie said...

Wow what a gorgeous combination!!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is great, love the Country Christmas

Andrea, said...

Great card, that horse stamp is beautiful