Saturday, October 27, 2007

Slumber Party Bellas

My soon-to-be 9 yr. old is having a slumber party soon. We might as well call the whole thing a "BELLA" party as I'm sending these 3 jammybellas as invites, and the prizes are going to be packs of BELLAsara (horses) trading cards, OH, and not to mention my daughter's (who's birthday it is) middle name is "IsaBELLA" Lol.

You may have seen a VERY similar card like the one on the left because I saw this card of Kelly Sampson's (Diaries of a stamper) and thought THAT'S what I want to do for her invites. I created these with the jammybella that I got in an image swap. I still don't currently own any bella stamps, but I have a whole stack of images to work with--YEAH!! :) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!

EDITED: I used Karen Foster 1/4" snap stamps for the lettering on these--LOVE THOSE...you can make whatever saying you don't already have stamps for. I also used the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder for the layers. TFL!

9 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

These are soooo cute, Kristine! Love the colors you used &... well, just everything.

Tracy.H said...

These are too cute! My soon-to-be 6 year old is having a PJ party next Saturday and we did jammybella for her invites too!! :0)

Kelly said...

Kristine these are so cute!! Awesome job!! I love all the colors you used and how you placed the sentiments!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

I adore these!! they are absolutely beautiful!!!!! Is the font you used from Bella?? or is it other stamps?? its a lovely font :) xx

Diane said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Great stamp for a PJ Party!!

Morning Glory68 said...

Adorable! I love these Bellas! I know your DD is going to have an awesome time at her slumber party. Love how "Bella" is part of everything you have planned. How cool!

Nise said...

Wish someone would invite me to a party with such ADORABLE invitations! Hope you all have a marvelous time.

Trina said...

Beautiful cards Kristine!!! Love those bellas!!
I wish that we could get together to stamp too...I KNOW we would have a ball!!

Heather P. said...

Wow, what a great invite!