Monday, October 08, 2007

October...Already??

Hey all!! Can't believe how quickly time is flying by. It's already a week into October (ya, I know...duh!). Every school year seems to get busier than the last. I hope to get some stamping done soon, and maybe in the next couple days I'll get my new scanner/printer/copier. Gotta clean off my desk for that, so as soon as it's clean, I'm sure I'll make time to stamp!

I decided to change up my blog for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please take a couple seconds to click on the white and pink square over there to the right. Just a click will help to give a free mammogram to a woman in need. I've gotta run and pick up my girls from piano lessons now, and then they get to go ride the neighbor's horses. Busy, busy!! Check back soon! Just thought I'd jot a note to yáll.

EDITED:
Here's a few pics of the girls on "Grey", our neighbor's horse today.

THANKS, MARILYN!! Carly's ready to go on a trail ride with you next time ;) Maddy's still a little timid and wants to ride with dad. Maybe Carly will be a future rodeo princess! Lol.

3 comments:

Aunt T said...

What beautiful pictures. Looks like fun!

Teresa

Michelle said...

Cute, cute pics! Those girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

That's a cool horse, Carly! I want to ride another horse again.

Your friend,
Victoria