Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cherished Times

This is for today's sketch challenge {SC148}--finally getting it done at 10 p.m.! It's been a busy day and will be even busier tomorrow. It's my dd's birthday. If the weather cooperates, the girls are gonna ride horses and then come back here to the house and have pizza and cake.

Tonight went pretty well. The girls dressed up as a cheerleader and a princess (almost goth-style...YUK!) and we took them to 3 peoples' homes who we knew, and then they went to my parents and handed out candy to all the trick-or-treaters. My mom bought this scary sounds CD and so they had a lot of fun with that. Hope to show b-day pics soon. Thanks for stopping in!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

This is really a pretty card! I love the paper you chose too!

Alli Miles said...

Oh I LOVE this card, it is so feminine.