Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Little Sparkle for Maddy

Many of you know who Maddy Mason is... a very sweet lady on SCS, but did you know that she hasn't been stamping for quite a while now due to some pretty major things going on in her life? There's a special RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Request, {POSTED HERE} by one of her close friends, but an opportunity that all of us stampers can help her with. This is my card for Maddy. I wanted it to be uplifting and happy. I urge you to check out the request and hopefully you will be able to send her one as well!! :)

*Note: This card fits a large envie and measures 6.25"x 4.5" when folded. (6.25"x 9" to begin with and scored at 4.5")


HERE'S MY RECIPE:
Stamps: Jolies Fleurs, (Lizzy Anne Designs); Warm Words (SU!)
Cardstock: Barely Banana; Lovely Lilac; white; Pink Passion
Accessories: 2-way glue; Dazzling Diamonds; markers; jewel -stick on; slit punch for scallops; pop dot for large flower

9 comments:

Corie said...

This is absolutely beautiful. It is definiely happy and uplifting. She will love it.

Carol Dunstan said...

so bright and cheerful, I love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Kristine that's georgous! I have this set and love it. Every time I see it someone has done something beautiful with it!

Cathy Indelicato said...

so, so pretty! tfs

Michele said...

Gorgeous! It will be greatly appreciated I am sure!

Flossie's Follies said...

Beautiful, know it will be much appreciated.

Theresa said...

Your card is one sure to make anyone smile!!! You are so kind to send this to makes someones day!

Jill said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors you put together!

Heather P. said...

WOW, I love this!