Sunday, September 30, 2007

Just Checkin In!

Sorry it's been sooo long since I've blogged, but nothing bad has happened. Actually, quite the contrary. We joined a church last month and so I've been busy doing some volunteer work for them. One of the things I'm working on is trying to build a website. Actually, I need to find one with a Christian-themed template that I can just add our stuff to. I have searched and did trial websites for 22 web-hosting companies this week. Most have difficult site builders. SO... I need to ask you ladies...

DO YOU OR DO YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO BUILDS WEBSITES OR TEMPLATES, OR EVEN WHO WOULD JUST DO A BANNER/HEADER FOR US?? I have an idea of what we'd like, but we don't have $200 to spend. Please let me know if you can help...THANKS!!

6 comments:

Trina said...

I was wondering where you were, and hoping that everything was going ok!! Glad to see that you have just been busy!! I miss seeing some of your gorgeous cards!!

Michele said...

I am glad everything is ok....was checking in and you hadn't posted in awhile!

Misti said...

Hey Kristine! I wonder if Beth could help you out with the banner/headline. I'm not sure how that fits into a website that you are building. She might know!
http://freckledfun.blogspot.com/
I know she does them for blogs, but she might be able to steer you in the right direction?!?! Just a thought!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey kristine, you have sure been missed!! i have thought of you often. here is the guy that did our website for our church. not sure what his prices are like, but it's very cool!
http://www.amdesign.com/
and here is our church's website, just to give you an idea:
http://www.121cc.com/
glad to hear you are ok!
sus

Donna said...

cool! check out www.faithhighway.com, they do work for church's websites.

Aunt T said...

I was going to suggest Beth also but I see she's already been recommended. Good luck :)

Teresa