Friday, September 07, 2007

Family Photos

My girls with my niece, Anna & her groom, Kellen. August 25, 2007


My girls with my nephew, Sam & his wife, Emily


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWITCHES (the bunny!)

My girls made little "hats" for the bunny's ears and
for the cats tails to celebrate the bunny's 1st birthday.
She got a huge apple piece for her "cake".

Birthday Banner


Here's Maddy putting hats on the cat's tails. If you look closely, you can see that the girls drew bunnies on the hats. That's my hubby in foreground and grandma & Carly in background.


another cat with a "hat" :o)


Maddy trying to catch the cat to put a hat on him!




FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
September 7, 2007




FINALLY...a plant I haven't killed!! (yet!)
My daughter painted this pot at school, and brought me this plant
on Mother's Day, 1 1/2 yrs. ago and it's just now blooming for the first time!!
I thought it was a spider plant, and that those don't get blooms on them, but ???
what do I know?? Apparently nothing about plants! Lol. I'm just glad it's not dead.

5 comments:

Heather P. said...

What great photos!! Your girls are so beautiful. :) Love the ones where they're putting the hats on the cats! Too funny! :)

Morning Glory68 said...

Love the photos! I'll have to show them to my DD. Gives new meaning to Cat in the Hat! Your girls are so creative! I'm sure they keep you on your toes. :)

Suzie0712 said...

The girls are adorable. The spider plant will get blooms and also babies where the blooms are now. The babies are easily transplanted to share with friends

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

oh Kristine i love your bunny rabbit, he is a sweetie xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

ps i forgot to say that was just a brad in middle of flower. I will get round to posting handpainted buttons they are yummy!!!