Wednesday, August 01, 2007

RAK from Donna Baker

My friend, Donna Baker, sent me this gorgeous, very elegant card this week!! I was very emotional when I got this, just to think that another stamper cared so much to send me a card!!

Things are still kinda rough, but it's kinda been going on for 2 yrs., off and on, and it can really wear ya down if you let it. But we know the Lord has plans for us and we're trying to be strong as a family as we work through it, and be open to where God leads us. Anyway, I'm very touched by your thoughtfulness Donna--I will proudly display this one in my craft room...it really means a lot to me. THANK YOU and lots of hugs!!

7 comments:

Morning Glory68 said...

It's a gorgeous card! I love the sentiment and the brushed copper cardstock is just so elegant with the embossing.

Donna is such a sweetie!

Be blessed,
Gena

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card, it's great to have friends that care for us.

Hugs and prayers, Jan

Kathy said...

wow, this is beautiful and donna is definitely a sweetie.

Donna said...

ah, shucks ladies...thanks for the sweet compliments!
I'm so glad you like your card & it was very 'timely'

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous! Lucky you!

Shanismom said...

beautiful card.

Miss V said...

That's my favorite bible quote, and that beautiful card showcases the quote perfectly. Stay strong.