Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pretty Polka Dotted Flowers

I love this set. Soo easy to make a pretty card. I stamped the Doodle This set in black Stazon ink, and then just filled in and outlined with SU! markers! That's it! The white dots around outside edge are done with the Signo white gel pen. I LOVE this card! Inspiration came from Ashley of ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
SIDENOTE:
My cards for Anna (my niece) were a huge hit!! I had soo many people there ask me if I had a store. Well, NO, I don't! :) I wouldn't know the first thing about how to set up an online store of my own. ?? Guess it would help if I took a class somewhere but that's not an option for me right now. I do enjoy just making them for people though. :)

17 comments:

Shanismom said...

this card is so cute. i love the white dots around the edges.

Melissa said...

This is fabulous! Way to go!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty! I love this set and I love how bright and happy this card makes me feel :-)

Dragonfly Garden said...

Very pretty and colorful. Love the dots!

Heather S. said...

Ooh la la, what a beautiful card. I love it. It just draws you in. Fun stuff!

Trina said...

I love this new card, it is so bright and colorful!!!

Michele said...

This is stunningly gorgeous!!! WOW!

Diane said...

I too love this set! You did a wonderful job!! Love all those colours,awesome!

Abra Leah Cross said...

LOVIN' this card!!!

Heather P. said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, that's georgous! Funny, I've had Doodle This on my mind lately, I'm glad you did too!

Kimberly said...

I LOVE everything about this card, TFS!

Selena said...

This is gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty!

Ashley Nicole said...

You Did such a beautiful Job!! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't like this stamp set until I saw this card! Sooo cute!

catwoman said...

. . but WHICH card at ashleys did you case????!!!
Love it!
d