Thursday, August 23, 2007

Need a Laugh??

OH MY GAWSH!! Heather sent me a link to this lady's ebay post, which led me to her blog--it's hilarious!! Her name is Dawn and her blog is called "Because I said so!" Anyway, she had found this video on You Tube of this baby's VERY CONTAGIOUS LAUGH... you've gotta see this, especially if you've been having a stressful day--this is the cure!! :) Just had to have it here on my blog too, so I can revisit it on those days when I want to pull my hair out ;) If you have kids, you'll feel right at home on her blog, so go check it out! Ok... READY?? THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

4 comments:

Morning Glory68 said...

That's just precious! I love his laugh! My daughter is home from school sick today. She was laughing too. Thanks for brightening our day. :)

Angie said...

oh my gosh, that was toooo funny!!!

Jen said...

What a way to make someone's day!

Michele said...

Toooooo stinkin funny!