I inked the wings in Summer Sun, then rolled them in Only Orange. One one bug (on each card) I stamped and cut out just the wings and attached with pop dots to 1 big ladybug and then applied crystal effects. I love the shine and on a normal card I prolly would've use C.E. on all the large bugs, but since these are for a swap and I'm afraid I'd use up all my C.E., I just did 1. That gives people the idea anyway and they can run with it if they like it. Also, I inked up just the "Happy" with a black marker which I really like--it fills in the empty spaces nicely and adds to the whimsy partyness of the card. :) If you are in this papertrey swap, don't look at this, HA HA!!! If you are, then you just might receive this and might not--there's quite a few signed up and I only did one spot (6 cards). Thanks for looking... Ciao for now!