Saturday, August 11, 2007

Liked it and Ran with It!!

I liked how my last cards came out--with the scallops and dots, so I decided to run with that idea on my Papertrey Ink swaps. :)
I inked the wings in Summer Sun, then rolled them in Only Orange. One one bug (on each card) I stamped and cut out just the wings and attached with pop dots to 1 big ladybug and then applied crystal effects. I love the shine and on a normal card I prolly would've use C.E. on all the large bugs, but since these are for a swap and I'm afraid I'd use up all my C.E., I just did 1. That gives people the idea anyway and they can run with it if they like it. Also, I inked up just the "Happy" with a black marker which I really like--it fills in the empty spaces nicely and adds to the whimsy partyness of the card. :) If you are in this papertrey swap, don't look at this, HA HA!!! If you are, then you just might receive this and might not--there's quite a few signed up and I only did one spot (6 cards). Thanks for looking... Ciao for now!

16 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how fun! Love it!

Donna said...

this is such a cheerful card! so cute, now I wish I'd have signed up for the swap!

Allison said...

Great card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This one is really nice too!

Melissa said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Rita said...

What a great card!

Michelle said...

Fantastic! I love the bugs in these colors! Great card, way to run!

Kimberly said...

Super!!

Michele said...

This is too darn cute! Love all the doodling and the colors!

Kendra Giles said...

great card kristine - love the orange!

Heather P. said...

This is such a FUN card! LOVE the colors. :)

yvonne said...

This card is just too cute and fun! I would love to recieve this in a swap!!

Selena said...

Cute card!

Kathy said...

Pretty polka Dotted flowers and this card are both so colorful. Love them both.

Ashley Nicole said...

OH MY! I love those colors together and all of those dots are wonderful! Awesome Job! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Great card! Love the colors and everything!