Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jolie's Fleurs - A Tent Topper

This is another "tent topper" card, made with today's color challenge: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and the new In-Color, Purely Pomegranate. I also used what little bit I have left of my Pallete O' Prints cardstock.

The stamp set is called "Jolies Fleurs", from Lizze Anne Designs. I LOVE this set! Can't wait to play more with it. This is my first stamp set from that company--they are red rubber, pre-cut (love that!) and have cling foam on the back. They come in a clear cd case with a pre-printed design sheet showing thru the front so you know what's in the set, and the title (love that too!) :) Oh ya, those sparklies you see is from my new Sakura Stardust gelly roll pens I got on ebay.

***Be sure to leave a comment on my previous post for a chance to win a little giveaway!!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! I like this color combo and think I'm gonna have to play with it a little. I'm totally trying to resist this stamp set but I find my willpower vanishing :-)

Kathy said...

I have just recently been introduced to this line of stamps. Can't wait to buy some. I love the colors of this card this is realy cute.

Michele said...

This is gorgeous! I like your new fall banner too!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH I love it! Great card!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors, and I have almost three full paper packs left so I know I could match this!! WOW! So pretty!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card!! And that fall banner is so soothing!!

Kelly said...

So pretty Kristine and i love your fall banner too!

Corie said...

Beautiful tent topper card -- love your banner too, it is so GORGEOUS

Kendra Giles said...

really cute tent topper!

sophia landry said...

This is really lovely, I've been seeing a lot of this flower lately and I am really starting to think that i need it. You are not helping. I love the colors you chose and the way you layered the flower and added the leaves. Great job!

Joyce Traub said...

Love this card. The more I see this stamp set, the more I wish I would have pre-ordered it.