Saturday, August 04, 2007

HELP!!

Have any of you tried using other cutting dies with the Cuttlebug??

My local scrapbooking store only carries QuicKutz dies...but they have a TON of them!! I asked the lady if they would work with my cuttlebug and she sounded reluctant and said, I really don't know. She proceeded to try and sell her heart out for me to buy her QuicKutz machine for $80. I don't want to buy another machine. I just want to know if the dies would work with the cuttlebug. SO...any imput you gals can give me would be Fantastic!!

Thanks!! kb

EDITED: WOW---that was FAST!! Nancy just shared with me the link to a Cuttlebug chart that give you "sandwich stacks" for different brands of dies and embossing folders--WOOHOO!! I'm soo thrilled to know that I can use those QuicKutz dies with my bug! :) THanks so much Nancy!! Here's the link.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

YES, you can!!! Check out the Provocraft Website (in their blog).... they have a list of "deli sandwiches" for using other manufacturers dies... I've put the link below but put it on two lines so copy and paste both to get the site you need.

http://www.provocraft.com/
blog/index.php?bid=55

Jan Scholl said...

I have never met a die from anybody that was not compatable with at least one other machine. the only ones I run up a problem with is the huge school ellison ones. do agoogle search for your machine-you will find tons of info online.