Friday, August 31, 2007

Autumn Froggy

Sorry about the blury picture--not sure what happened ? This is 2 challenges in 1. There were actually 3 challenges today for the Limited Supply Challenge, but you could combine them into 1 or 2 cards if you wanted to.

  1. I made an Autumn "scene" using 3 stamps (pumpkin from Fall Whimsy; frog from Unfrogettable; and the little lilac stamp from Watercolor Minis).

  2. I used an animal stamp that doesn't usually go with a Halloween/Autumn theme to make an Autumn/Fall card.

  3. The one I didn't do is make it into a Tent Topper, which I plan to make a seperate Autumn Tent Topper card later this evening. Let's face it, some of us don't have all day to sit in our craft room and do challenges!! Life gets in the way. OK... gotta admit, I've spent almost the entire day with just one of my daughters and I've really enjoyed it. I may get to the 3rd challenge and I may not. My kids come first ;)

Oh Ya, forgot to tell you.... I stamped this on watercolor paper, and I drew in the tree with a black permanent marker. The tree has several layers of color on it using Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Mustard, Close to Cocoa. Let each layer semi-dry b4 adding another one.

8 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is SOOO cute! Great job with the challenges! :)

Shanismom said...

beautiful card, love the scenery and the frog.

i love your new blog header (pic), it's very relaxing.

sophia landry said...

very adorable! Love how you used a frog for an autumn scene.

Diane said...

Wow!Beautiful card and I love that tree,did a wonderful Job!!

yvonne said...

This is SO cute - love it and the tree too!

Michele said...

How cute is this? I am loving that tree!

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, and you drew the tree, how fantastic is that, love your blog, you are one very talented lady, I will be back often. Thanks for shaing your creativity.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is fabulous Kristine, how did I miss this one? I love the cute froggie with his big eyes, Hugs, Nikki x