Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Cami Tri-Fold today!!

So, if you read my previous post, you'd know that my DD is sicky today, so I'm home from work...but happily stamping in between reading her books!

This is my 2nd tri-fold challenge today, and I used my new In-Colors; Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink's "Little Lady". I love how these colors look together.

When I placed my order, I only got 2 of the new In-Color ink pads: Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate. I'm finding that some of these colors are very close to SU!'s regualr colors if you stamp off first. For these bugs, I used Only Orange, and stamped off once, then rolled edges in Purely Pomegranate and then took a sponge and daubed it around a little b4 stamping. On my blue card (prev. post), I stamped Cool Caribbean off once to look like Soft Sky. IT WORKS!! Good thing I'm not a demo huh?!! I wouldn't make any money giving away tips like this, Lol! :)

9 comments:

reflections:0) said...

This one is very nice too...

reflections:0)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just GORGEOUS! I LOVE that color combo too! Love the ladybugs, of course! :)

Michele said...

This is really, really pretty! What a fun card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Kristine! I nominated you for the "Nice Matters Award" on my blog tonight! =)

Melissa said...

I swear, mine just gets more silly looking with every beautiful one I see! Fantastic job!

Corie said...

Love this cami -- so adorable.

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors. :)

Ashley Nicole said...

So Pretty! I love the colors! Fantastic! Have a great day! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous Tri-Fold! I love it!