Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anna's TY Notes

Just got done with these 15 Thank You notes for my niece. Her bridal shower is Monday night, so I thought she'd appreciate some homemade cards to send out afterwards. Her colors for wedding are silver and turquoise, but I just think this Cool Caribbean color is a perfect substitute for the turq. as it's much softer. I cuttlebugged the smaller blue layer with the divine swirls. The flowers are from Delight in Life set, and they have Dazzling Diamonds in centers. The Thanks is part of a stamp from Whipper Snapper that said "Thanks a Bunch" on 3 lines. I used a black marker to ink just thanks up.

Here's one close up. I CASED this one from the Stamp Scrappin' Diva herself, Kendra Giles. I started out with a design of my own, where I cut out a rectangle from the smaller layer like a frame, but with all the measuring and having 15 to do, I chucked that out the window and made it much simpler. Thanks so much Kendra for your inspiration--isn't this little flower just the cutest??!

4 comments:

Shanismom said...

these came out so cute. love the flower and cuttlebug background.

Kendra Giles said...

you are welcome! that's a great case :) i'm gonna miss cool caribbean *sniff sniff* - but i do have a large stash of it!

Heather P. said...

Ohhh I LOVE these!

Abra Leah Cross said...

What a sweet card! I am SOOO going to cry when I run out of my Cool Caribbean!!