Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome Bunny

Here's a Heart-shaped "Tent Topper" card for today's challenge. I JUST got this adorable set called "A New Little Someone" with this bunny in it--got it on an online auction--and Loving it! :) This is my first card made with it.

Today's sketch challenge to was make these tent toppers (originally designed by Michelle Wooderson) and you can make it any shape or size you want.

I found THIS card of Ila's (Trina's Mom) and fell in love with it, so I kinda CASED it. (although I wish I had stamped off for my oval--it's a little dark). Be sure to check out her blog for some really FANTASTIC stuff!! :) (just click on the link above)

The bottom saying is called the "doughnut" design...I punched a hole with a large circle punch out of the 2 front layers and then the stamped part is attached to the inside back of card. :) TFL.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh wow this is adorable, I like the topper as a heart shape

Diane said...

Ahhhhhh!!! This is just adorable!!
And that heart shape is awesome,what a beautiful card!

Corie said...

So sweet love the card.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

cute love it :) x

Trina said...

Hey Kristine,
I love your card. You know, it looks kind of like a card my Mom had made. Her website is http://artfullyila.blogspot.com her SCS gallery name is craftess. Could it be her card you cased??

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the green/pink combo. :)

Ila said...

This is Adorable. I love the way you used a heart for the topper and punched out the circle for your sentiment...great idea! I love this stamp set...I haven't had it very long either.

Thank you so much for all your kind words about my blog. I am very flattered...All your creations are Gorgeous! and your Blog is Wonderful!!