Monday, July 30, 2007

A Second Post Today....

This was not a challenge...but for some reason, late last night, I was in the mood for a silvery-wintery card! Go figure--right in the middle of summer! So I created this cute little number (4.25" square) with my Snowflakes and Polar Pals sets. I also dug up my metalic silver ink pad that I had purchased for my very first SU! order over 4 yrs. ago....and it's still juicy!! Whoa!!~ :) I actually bought it and made a bunch (like 40) Christmas cards with it, so I'm really amazed, after not re-inking the pad that it's still good!
Paper pieced her coat and added dazzling diamonds to the "fur". Oh ya, and I used my silver cardstock that I won from Heather Stevens--THANKS AGAIN HEATHER!! :)

14 comments:

Trina said...

I love how shiny and glittery this card is. Very Cute!!

Morning Glory68 said...

What an adorable card! I love the pink and silver together. :)

Kathy said...

You have been busy - I love all three of your cards you last posted. It is never to early to start Christmas - I love to make Christmas cards.

Heather S. said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the cardstock. It's good seeing some use come out of it.

Stamp With Jenni said...

I love the dazzling diamonds and the snowflakes on the coat. Very cute!

Miss V said...

So cute! I would love to be on your Christmas card list.

Michelle said...

She is adorable, sparkly and snow covered. I love the pink with the silver snowflakes!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's cute! Looks like snow on her jacket too.

Jen said...

sooo cute! love it!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Selena said...

Adorable, great job!

Heather P. said...

This is SOO cute! Love all the sparkle. :)

Abra Leah Cross said...

SOOOO adorable! What a great card!!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is so so cute, love it xx

Corie said...

oooo so sparklely