Monday, July 30, 2007

Neutral is Beautiful

I'm getting in on some of the Dirty Dozen's "Dare to Get Dirty" week-long challenges in celebration of their anniversary!! WooHoo! I'll admit, I've been seeing it, I've been hearing about it, but today was my first day digging in and getting "dirty" with a challenge, Lol.

This one is Jacksonbelle's "Use brown and black" challenge. I discovered a couple months ago how FUN the kraft paper can be!! But I never paired it with black, and I really like it! :) I've also seen the fabo cards in this gallery all with the same color scheme, so my mind's full of possibilities....however--there's so many more challenges to try, so I prolly should move on. Don't worry--I'll revisit this one later!! :)

11 comments:

Miss V said...

That kraft and black looks so sharp. I love it.

Michelle said...

I love how this one turned out. It's different, and very pretty.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like your kraft and black card, wow! I just noticed your countdown to my time... My kids return to shcool this Wednesday, we have year round school. It's going to be very quiet here...

Selena said...

LOVE this! It so gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card, great job with the challenge!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is great!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Fantastic card!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

love this card Kristine!! :) x

Corie said...

Love the colors on this card!!

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

I really love these colors together.

Kathy said...

This is stunning! I love kraft as well and there is so much to love about this card! great layout and I love the paper piercing on this one.