Thursday, July 12, 2007

My First Two Christmas Cards for 2007

This gorgeous paper was in my surprise RAK box from Gena today, so I sat right down and made a couple very simple "vintagey" Christmas cards. Don't know why I immediately thought of Christmas, but these would make very lovely birthday or thinking of you or whatever cards as well. Good thing I have more of this gorgeous paper! This style is nothing like I've ever worked with before, but I love it so much that I didn't want to cover any of it up with other layers, so I kept it simple. Used my sewing machine around edges and 3 corners have antique brads, as well as on the taupe ribbon.





And here's my second one. Along with this gorgeous paper, she sent a package of coordinating diecut flowers--awesome girlie!! :) THANKS AGAIN GENA!! I'm definately saving one of these cards for my mom's Christmas card. She will love this!

I also used my scalloped circle cuttlebug dies and a tan prima in the center. My colors are Ruby Red, Artichoke, and Creamy Caramel. Oval punches and ribbon are also SU!

Thanks for lookin'!! :)

12 comments:

Heather P. said...

Oh WOW, these cards are GORGEOUS!!

Shanismom said...

wow, beautiful cards and i love the paper.

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

oh la la!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...those are beautiful!

Morning Glory68 said...

I'm beside myself! What beautiful cards, Kristine! I hope you enjoy all the goodies. I love seeing all your unique creations.

Melissa said...

Good night - these are beautiful!

kathy said...

Beautiful as usual.

Michelle said...

W-O-W! That's about all I can say. I'm stunned at how gorgeous!

Trina said...

Wow, you sure are giving your cuttlebug a workout. I love your cards that you posted today!!! They're just awesome!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Beautiful cards Kristine, wont be long until Christmas, and my wedding, so happy :) x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Ooh Ive just noticed a lovely little flower following me around while on your site, where do you get them Kristine so cute x

Corie said...

These cards are absolutely stunning.