Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My First TAG Card

This was today's Dirty Dare Challenge (to make a tag card) and you could only use 1 stamp set--even for the sentiment. I also combined this with another challenge which was to use only clear stamps - easy peasy!! :)

The card size is 9x5.5" and scored at 3" and 6". I didn't have instructions as to cutting the angles at the top, so I meausred 1 1/2" down and 1" in from either side, folded my card up so they'd all be the same, and cut across with large scissors.

If I were to do this again, I would not have my angles so large. Too much room to try and fill--so I went with ribbon. Confused

As you can see, I made the daisy and ladybug with SU!'s oval punches, and I drew the dots for bug's trail and antenaes, and the rest was done with my stamps.

12 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Cute card! I need to try this one, I'm behind... so many challenges so little time. =)

Heather P. said...

I love this... It's fabulous!! :)

Michele said...

This is really cute! I love the eskimo below too!

Amy said...

Great job! I wanna make a tag card too!

Have a great week!

Trina said...

Love your tag card...it looks like great fun to make!!

btw...you've been tagged AGAIN!!! Check out my blog for more details...http://trinastreasures.blogspot.com

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, it's so pretty!!

Love all your other cards too :)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

love it, what a great idea with those punches, I have one by woodware but wouldn't be as slim as yours, :) x

Ally B said...

I really like this!! I just might ahev to try one now that I am back into the swing of things again!!

Donna said...

Kristine, you did an AWESOME job on this! tfs

yvonne said...

this is fantastic, I can't wait to give this deisgn a try!

Shanismom said...

beautiful tag card. love the colors and the stamps you chose.

Aunt T said...

Adorable. You did a super job.

Teresa