Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Kelly CASE

I saw this card of Kelly Sampson's that she did as a "Featured Stamper" case (kinda) and loved all the elements. So I set out to recreate it using different colors and stamps. Well...I DID have chipboard letters to match but they were too large and overwhelmed the card, so I left them off. I admit, I like her card waaaay better, but I don't think it's bad. I added Dazzling Diamonds to all the white "stripes" on the cake and also the "doily" underneath it. Love how sparkly it is IRL--the cake anyway!





I used CTMH peach paper with SU!'s Cool Caribbean. Happy Birthday Cuttlebugf folder sponged with white craft ink on top, and the round scallop cuttlebug cutting dies for the flower sentiment. :) TFL!!

7 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

GREAT color combo - how I miss Cool Caribbean!!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

love the card Kristine :)

Shanismom said...

love the card and the color combo.

sophia landry said...

Gorgeous color combo, you have done such a great job with this card!

Michele said...

What a pretty card! Do I see a flower cursor on your blog? hOw in the heck did you do that?

Corie said...

Love this -- tooooo pretty.

Maria said...

Beautiful card Kristine, I love your color combo and the embossed background!

Maria