Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July Cakeabella Card

I just got my Bella images from a swap I did with Trina, and this is my first card with one!! :) I admit, I kinda overdid it just a little...kept adding things like more ribbons, brads, etc. But I like it and I think mom will too.

THANKS SO MUCH, TRINA!! She seriously flooded my mailbox with bella images and in return I sent her some Whipper Snapper ones. Go check out her blog at "Trina's Timeless Treasures".

This is called a "tent topper card", I believe originally created by Michelle Wooderson. The bottom part is 4.25" square and the top is added to make the whole heighth 5.5" to fit into a regular envie.


STAMPS: Cakeabella (Stampabella); Snap Stamps by Karen Foster; small oval (Amuse)
COLORS: Real Red; Brilliant Blue; White; Black
ACCESSORIES: Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder; polka-dot paper (?); markers; primas; rhinestone brads; glitter brads (Oriental Trading); polka-dot ribbon

12 comments:

Trina said...

I love your card with your new bella images...the card is so bright and cheery!! Hey, and your very welcome..I hope that you enjoy the images.

Denise said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

StampOwl said...

delightful card!

Michele said...

What a great Bella card! LOVE IT!!

Morning Glory68 said...

Very cute card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH, this is gorgeous! What a fantastic card!

Abra Leah Cross said...

She's adorable! Your mom will love her. :)

Diane said...

She's just adorable...your mom will love it I'm sure!! You did an awesome job !!!

Selena said...

No, I think she's perfect! Great card!

Kathy said...

Very, very cute!

Tag, you're it! You have to post 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 others :-)

Shanismom said...

love the bella. beautiful card.

Vicki C said...

Hey..thanks for coming by my blog and commenting... it'so fun to meet new bloggers, and get to check out thier blogs. You do BEAUTIFUL work! Vicki