Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Flowahbella

Picture is kinda weird...the yellows and reds match so much better IRL!

I sewed the yellow and green layers to the whites and the red cuttlebugged layer to the Saffron card base.

I also used my ribbon slider cutting die for my cuttlebug with the "Riveting" set from SU! (thanks so much) and of course the "Flowahbella" was in my image swap from Trina--Thanks again Trina!
Oh ya, I added a little celery oval under her feet and that was by Amuse. TFL!

[went to Gena]

7 comments:

Donna said...

she's so cute! love all the cheeryness of it

Selena said...

Cute card, love the layout of it!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the card, the papers and layout is fantastic.

Trina said...

What a cute card!! I love the bright colors!!

Morning Glory68 said...

Flowahbella is just adorable! The colors are so vibrant and cheerful. The stitching adds so much to the overall feel of the card.

I'm honored to have received this card, Kristine. It's getting harder and harder to resist buying some bellas. ;)

{{Hugs}}
Gena

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! Love that bella. :)

Diane said...

Oohhh Love all the pattern paper,what a beautiful card!!