Monday, July 02, 2007

Congrats, Cheryl KVD!!

Random.Org picked #14 who said:
"I love those stamp sets! You have a great blog here. Your banner is beautiful
too. Thanks! Cheryl KVD"
Congrats!! You won the 3 stamps sets!! Please email me (at right) with your snail mail address and I'll get those out to you ASAP. P.s. I see she has a blog too, go check her out!

THANKS SO MUCH everyone for visiting my site and leaving wonderful comments. You make this blogging thing worth the effort and I really appreciate all of you. I will definately be doing more candy in the future. Hope you'll keep coming back!! :)

THANKS also for those who offered Bella images!! I took the first person up on their offer, but thanks for your generous spirit! Trina and I decided to swap images, Bellas for some Whipper Snapper, so it works out great. :) Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

No Way!!! I just about fainted when I saw my name! I've never won a stamp set before, let alone 3!!!! They will go to good use! Thank you for being so generous!!!
Cheryl KVD

Dawn Mercedes said...

Just got in from my 2 week vacation in Hawaii...Cindy Keery did my watermark. Thanks for letting me know about the link that doesn't work. When I get back to my computer in a few days, where all my links are stored, I'll let you know Cindy's web addy. She's fabulous and sooo easy to work with.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi Kristine, you have been tagged!!
sorry about this

x