Thursday, July 26, 2007

Boy Bunny

Just HAD to make a boy one too ;) (see my previous post for the girl bunny)

I somehow missed Beate's sketch challenge, so I'm a little behind with this, but I'm glad I tried it, cause I really love how this one turned out! I used my old "Spring Showers" designer pack that was in SU!'s mini catty, and it wasn't even open yet--just been sitting on my sewing table for months! I do know of someone having a baby next month and don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I made one of each :)

I cut my peices and taped them down to the Really Rust layer, then ran that thru my sewing machine with white zigzag stitching. Then I punched holes couple inches from the edges (in the middle of card) and ran white polka-dot ribbon thru each and tied knots and then taped the whole thing down to my Bashful Blue card.

The bunny is stamped with Stazon onto watercolor paper. Oval underneath bunny is by Amuse.

Stamps: A New Little Someone; Riveting

13 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the bunny - cute-cute. You have really cute cards, I enjoyed looking at your creative work

beate said...

Kristine, I am glad you played with the sketch. It's absolutely gorgeous! Greetings from Texas!!! Hugs and smiles

Donna said...

Kristine, this is so cute!!

Denise said...

Adorable. It's so precious!

Corie said...

SOOOO adorable -- love it

Flossie's Follies said...

What an adorable card, love your baby girl and this baby boy, they are just too cute and sweet.

Heather P. said...

This is adorable!

Vianna said...

Warm--very warm--greetings from Florida!
I stop by your blog often, though I dont always leave a message. Love your boy/girl bunny cards and was wondering: watercolor "cakes" or pencils? Looks like cakes to me - and a great job indeed! I'd love to get better at watercoloring my images ... What's the secret? smile
You're very talented and creative - if I havent already told you so. Keep up the creative garden!
Regards,
Vianna
Shogee at RocketMail dot com

Ila said...

This is so Sweet! I love the way you've colored your images.

SpAzzGiRL said...

Love it, so cute!
Your coloring skillz are amazing!

Jen said...

beautifully done!!! thanks for taking the challenge - it's great to see what everyone comes up with.

Aloha,
Jen

yvonne said...

this is just gorgeous, I love your watercolouring, in fact I love everything about it!

Selena said...

so sweet!