Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Blessed RAK

WOW!! When I came home from work, look at the package that was waiting for me!! :)
Angel Glitter

Please take a minute and visit Gena over at My Stampin Garden . She is such a sweet gal and I've really enjoyed "chatting" with her and getting to know her better through our stamping blogs and emails. She's a reminder that God sends us all blessings that make life more joyful and I'm so glad He has blessed me with online friends like you all!! Those that take the time to comment and make someone's day and those that go the extra mile and send emails--they really lift my spirits. THANKS SOOO MUCH GENA!! Blessings to you all!!

4 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi Kristine, what a blessing indeed, the Lord is so good to us and I have been richly blessed in my life and meeting such nice people like yourself. Enjoy your pressie and take care :) x

Shanismom said...

wooohooo enjoy your stuff.

Morning Glory68 said...

You're very welcome Krisine! I'm so glad God puts special people like you in my life. What a joy it's been, my friend. :)

Gena

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

ditto on the 3rd comment there. you were my first scs and blogger friend! love ya, girlie!!