Thursday, July 12, 2007

And Another One!!

I'm soo on a roll tonight with this gorgeous paper and stamp from Gena!! :) I've seen the Doodle This flower made like this b4, with the bottom one's petals curled up and the top one's curled down but can't remember where I've seen it...I just knew I wanted to try it as soon as I got my set though. And Gena, I LOVE this cute "friend" stamp!! You're "da bomb!" ...OK, I don't actually say that in REAL LIFE, Ha!!

Colors are Ruby Red, Artichoke, and Vanilla. DP by Daisy D's.

13 comments:

Allison said...

Loving these three cards you posted Kristine...what great DP!

Morning Glory68 said...

Love it! Another beauty :)

Michele said...

This is such a beautiful card! You are right....the paper is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Fabulous card! So very pretty! Nice work!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

wow, kristine, you've outdone yourself!!! these are really very pretty.

Markie's Mom said...

This is a fantastic card! I love it!

Flossie's Follies said...

Fabulous cardl love the papers and layout

Heather P. said...

This is SOOOO pretty!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I LOVE that flower!!!!

Trina said...

I love this card Kristine!! What awesome paper. Love the stitching and your cuttlebugged paper too!!

Karen Lindsay said...

I love your "vintagey" cards!! I'm a vintage person, so it just figures I like vintage things, right? They're beautiful!

Corie said...

This one is stunning too. Love that paper.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This series of cards is so pretty! Where do the antique brads come from?