Saturday, June 09, 2007

Swap Cards Recieved & an RAK

This first card came from Starr Mercer in my gift pack I recieved as blog candy and I never got it uploaded here...soo sorry about that!! But I did post her link b4 with the winner announcement. Be sure and check out her AWESOME blog!!


These next 5 cards are from my Penny Black swap that I joined. Some of them didn't have a name on them, so if you see your card here, PLEASE let me know so I can add your name to them!! :)
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS SWAP!!
I AM REALLY ENJOYING THEM ALL :)

Piggy & Balloons - Gwen Landis

Kitty with flowers - Charlee


When Pigs Fly - ??
No name...is this yours??


Snowman - Chris

YOU KNOW I LOVE HEDGIES!!
??? No Name...is this yours???

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Those are some cute RAK's. Lucky you!