Friday, June 15, 2007

RAK & a New Blogger!

Isn't this the cutest li'l card?? I love these funny monkeys so much! I got this card in the mail from Angie Juda!! She's such a sweet lady...I'm sure you are ALL regulars at her blog "chic n' scratch" by now, but in case you missed it somehow, please CLICK HERE.

--------------------------------
I also just came across a blog that I wanted to give a call out to called, "The Stampin' Soldier" by Laura Barefoot. That's right...she's in the Army, she's also a firefighter and EMT as well as a SU! Demonstrator!! Here's a little excerpt from her blog:

"Working in the Army is difficult for me in this area. There are SO many areas that need a bit of color as I'm sure you can imagine, but I just can't alter the world. I'd cover the tanks in paper flowers and patterned paper if they'd let me!"

I just love her blog and I'm sure you will too!! Go check her out and leave a comment or a few!! :)

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

This is the cutest card evea!!

Corie said...

Found your site from the stamping soldier. Love your site, everything is so amazing. Great inspiration!!!

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

Come on, I know I'm not the only one who wants to alter a tank!

Kristine said...

I think we should paint some tanks with Groovy flowers all over it just like the Stampin' Up! Van!! :) Come on, anyone with us?? LOL!