Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Origami FROG Surprise Pop-Out Card

The mouth, eyes and tongue literally pop out at you when you open this. Kinda creepy lookin, huh?? :)
Frog

Just a fun variation for a Frogger's Day...uh, I mean "Father's Day" card.

EDITED: Oops, forgot to post the link to the directions!! It's here. Keep in mind that the one they made is with an 8.5x11" sheet of cs and I made it with a 5.5x4.25" so it would fit in a regular size card. Also, their frog is kinda ugly and evil-looking, but I just cuted it up a bit :) HAVE FUN!!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Kristine, this is just the sweetest card!! I love the sentiment! Perfect!

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is too cute! Are the eyes googly?

Shanismom said...

this is the cutest card.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Awesome card!

Stamp4hobby said...

You forgot one thing...


Where are the directions? :) I've got to make this super cute card!!!

StampOwl said...

cute card.

Diane said...

This is just too cute!! You need to give us the tutorial!

Michelle said...

This is very funny! I need to make one for my dad, who is from the Maritimes and is nicknamed Frog by some.

Rose Ann said...

How cute is this! Awesome!