Sunday, June 03, 2007

FS17: Stamps4funinCA

It's "Featured Stamper" Sunday, and Tosha is sooo deserving to be this week's FS. Her style is just awesome, so if you haven't seen her gorgeous gallery yet, please click here! The challenge each week is to pick just one card in her gallery and recreate it, changing at least 2 things (ie. color combos, stamps, etc).
My thoughts going into her gallery was to choose something that I could showcase as many patterns of my new Pallet O' Prints in one card and still have it look great--not over done! (I'm sending this to a friend who doesn't have the pallet yet, *gasp* and she's even a Demo!! *bigger gasp*, Lol!! So, without further ramblings, here's the link to her card I chose, and this is MY CARD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAMPS: Penny Black "Garden Gossip"; Noteworthy (SU!); small oval (Amuse)
CARDSTOCK: Rose Red & Celery patterned paper in SU!'s Pallet O' Prints pack; white
ACCESSORIES: paper peircing; 1/16" hole punch; rose red marker; 3-d hearts and blooms pack by Memory Mates; celery rhinestone brads; Marvy Giga Scallop punch; crystal effects (on ladybug)

11 comments:

Heather P. said...

Great card! I love the hedgehog, he's just too cute. :)

Jason said...

I love everything you have done with this card. Love the paper, love the colors, embellishments and especially that stamp...sick how cute somethings can be!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Awww!! I LOVE your colors! You did a great job coloring the hedgehog. He is SOOO cute!

PS - thanks for the sweet words about my newsletter! I always love your comments. :)

Stamp With Jenni said...

I love your doodles on the scallop punch. I can NOT doodle... It's a problem. My new doodle stamps will be here soon from Gina K. and I am SO excited!! :) Love the card!

StampOwl said...

oh this is sooooo gorgeous Kristine - love those Hedgies and that colors works sooo well too.

Diane said...

He's so adorable!! Love the colours and it's just a beautiful card!

Sherrie said...

Images don't get much cuter than that! Love your rendition! Great job coloring too!

beate said...

Beautiful! LOVE this card.

Heather S. said...

This is such a great card. I know you know that already though because everyone above said the same things. I'm always drawn to pictures with hedgehogs. I grew to love them while living in Indiana. We lived on hedgewood drive so of course, I started collecting little hedgehog stamps, How could I not?

Thanks for showing it to us. (Just a little sidenote, I'm a demo and don't have the pallet either. It can be done when budgeting.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

Laura said...

this card is amazing!!! The colours are so so beautiful!