Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Fresh New Look...

Whaddaya think?? I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with my guestbook. Does anyone else have this problem of only 1/2 of it showing up?? What's up with that? Anyway, I switched templates and I'm really loving these colors for summer. Bright and cheery. I hope to get a card done soon. Summer is soo busy!! Well, it's late and I gotta work tomorrow. Leave me a comment if you feel like it. Just a heads up...I'll be going through my craft room soon and I've gotta kinda do a clean sweep of the stamps sets that I never get time to use. So, check back soon for a chance to "win" some.

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

The whole guest book shows up on my screen.

I love the colors. How bright and cheery. Yay!

Ally B said...

love the new look!! that colors are great!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I like the new colors! The green is kind of like Wild Wasabi. ;)

Morning Glory68 said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Very easy to read and easy to navigate.

Gena

Katie Skiff said...

I love the new look!! How did you get those tabs on there? I am not too smart in all this extra stuff! LOL...