Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Double-Dipping

Challenges, that is! :) I combined yesterday's color challenge with today's sketch challenge.


COLORS: Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery

You have to look closely at the middle banner to see that I stamped "Celebrate" with black Stazon onto a transparency sheet and attached with the slit punch and brads at the ends. I embossed the butterfly in black ep and colored in with markers for celery and ruby, and the purple I watercolored (because the marker was too dark...I always scribble a bit on scratch paper first to see how dark it is!). Ruby layer is cuttlebugged with Divine Swirls.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Very stunning, way to combine two challenges together looks great!

Donna said...

preeeetty!!!

Peggy Maier said...

Good job on the butterfly - really a beautiful card!

Diane said...

That butterfly almost looks real!
Very pretty!

Sherrie said...

Love your coloring Kristine, what a beauty!

Michele said...

I love this butterfly! Your coloring is beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is beautiful! Nice job coloring that beautiful butterfly!