Friday, June 08, 2007

CLOUD 9

I just had THE BEST DAY!! I'm so pumped... STILL!! :) My BIL (brother in law) is a manager(?) & friend of Paul Wright, Christian Musician/Performer. He travels all around the world doing concerts and in fact was on the Caribbean Isles 4 days ago!! If you listen to Christian radio, you've probably heard some of his songs like "Sunrise to Sunset"; "Take This Life"; "Flip Flops", etc. Anyway, my BIL and his wife brought Paul Wright to my daughters' school to perform a private concert for their classes!! IT WAS AWESOME!!

He's soo good with kids. He brought his sound system with various sound affects and accoustics...don't know who was more stoked, the kids or us!! His style is kinda Regae-ish? I'm not very good with categorizing music, but I think his target audience are probably teenagers mostly, although it appeals to the younger (obviously!) and older generations as well... must, since he's heard on the radio! :)

Anyway, here are some pictures, with my lame camera, however when my SIL emails the pics from her camera, I'll replace the pics. If you get a chance to check out his website, do! His story is pretty neat!! I'm kicking myself for not taking the video camera! I had to leave work and go straight to the school...you know how THAT goes...getting ready in the a.m. with 2 little girls to get out the door and me ready for work--the brain wasn't functioning as clearly as it could be :)


Singer 1 The bottom picture is of my BIL, Marvin as he's introducing Paul to the class. I realize without video or sound, this isn't as interesting, but it was sooo FUN and all the kids were laughing and singing along...sooo cool. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is awesome!!! What a fun experience for the kids, not to mention the adults!! :)

I like his song "Your love never changes."

Jessica said...

What a cool experience for the kids! I've never heard his music, but I looked at his website. I liked what I heard. Thanks for sharing!!