Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Charming Girlie

I know this set wasn't very popular, but I don't care what anyone says...SHE'S CUTE!! :) I love this color challenge: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, and as an optional color: Tempting Turquoise (which I chose not to use).

I stamped her with Stazon on watercolor cardstock and used my Aqua Painter and classic ink (smooshed the lids to get extra pool of ink). I sewed the celery and coral onto the chocolate chip cardstock and then taped it onto the coral base. The scallop circle piece is chocolate chip and I used a white gel pen for the dots. The coral stripey piece in middle is from the Spring Flowers pack (SU! designer paper).

5 comments:

Diane said...

She is so sweet!! I love those kids stamps, they're awesome!

Michele said...

This card is sooo cute!

StampOwl said...

I agree, this was one of the first sets I had to get when this set was released with the new catty. I think all those kids are adorable.
Love your card btw!

Heather P. said...

Too cute! I love the stamped image... :)

Jessica said...

I'm one of those who was not a fan of these children. You have made them cute!!