Monday, June 11, 2007

Butterflies Wishes

I dusted off my old set, Bold Butterflies DD for these next two. Stamping on the Kraft cardstock is sooo much fun! I love the subtle look it gives...not so *stark*, but it does need a little white to brighten things up. I used Regal Rose and White Craft ink (SU!) and Color Box pigment brush pad in Apple Green.


For this one, I used Color Box "Aqua", waited for it to dry and then stamped white over it. I also paper pierced the "trail" but it was so subtle that it didn't really show up in the picture, so I went over it with my handy dandy white gel pen (LOVE that thing--it's bailed me out dozens of times!)

Added a prima and glitter brad. The sentiment (on both cards) is from SU!'s "Sincere Salutations" set.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! I have this set and still haven't used it :-} At least I got it in a trade, right?

Heather S. said...

This is so cute. I have never used the kraft paper before. I can hardly believe I've never even purchased any. What have I been thinking? I need to get some I think.

SpAzzGiRL said...

Love how this looks with the colors and the white together!!
Need to try this, TFS.

Diane said...

It is a gorgeous set and like usual you did a wonderful job with it! TFS!!

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

I think you just inspired me to pull out my Bold Butterfly set! Thanks!

Heather P. said...

WOW, these are really nice... The white totally pops!