Friday, May 18, 2007

A Week of RAK's--YEAH!

I received some RAKs & blog candy wins this week!! I encourage you to go check out these awesome stampers' blogs...you won't be disappointed! Leave them a comment and make someone's day :)

Thanks Heather S. for this cute butterfly cuttlebugged card!! I love that set from PaperTrey Ink, and I really love the "thanks" diecut at the bottom. These are so fun! Please visit Heather over at "A Secret Garden Grows Here"

I entered Tracy's container contest and won 3rd place with my altered lunch tin. Check out her blog "Tracy's Happy Place"


I also received blog candy from Starr Mercer--check out her blog "...the rest is still unwritten"

Thanks so much Abra Leah for this cute RAK made with the new patterned paper from SU! It's very cute and that little tag with the pull tab comes up out of the pocket with a saying. I really appreciate the kinds words and sharing some things with me that we share in common... our preemies!! :) It's great to get to know other stampers like yourself and find other areas of connection. Check out her blog "Abra Leah Stamps"

Youre The Best THANK YOU, THANK YOU ladies!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! What a happy mail day!!

Heather S. said...

I'll answer your question from my blog on here because for some reason every time I try to email you lately it won't go. When I mentioned the wii it was referring to a gaming system which is made by Nintendo that is called the Nintendo Wii.

I'm glad the card got there.